Friday, May 28, 2010

A boy and his Mum's brolly

After a recent downpour I found myself standing at the shops, ready to make an umbrella purchase.  I'd selected two which I thought would be OK, but really - who needs two brolly's?  A choice had to be made.  Do I go with Mumsy blend-in pastel florals, or the funky stripes?   Which would look better in photos...?  

The stripes for sure - decision made.

OK so it didn't rain today, but we pretended when we went out for a walk this morning.  Since my other favourite location has been mowed *sob* I've been visiting my second best possie recently to snap a few snaps.


A boy & a brolly


This is also my first edit on my mac.  I'm not totally happy with my settings yet, but the potential is definitely there, so please bear with me!

X Rhonda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos and a gorgeous model.

beezid said...

Beautiful location and lovely images. He's so cute - look at those curls!