Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A beautiful funny cheeky little girl

Last week I photographed a beautiful little girl who is on holiday here with her Mum and Dad from Sydney. This was a special session for me.  I was thrilled that her Mum and Dad loved their images as much as I did!


She was such a pro with the camera - look at that smile!

Sometimes she had a serious side...

but it didn't last for long...

Then we headed to the beach to play (and eat sand)



And finally - some lovely light, and some special moments.  There's a lot of love in this family.

Thank you again guys for sharing some time with me.  Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

X Rhonda

4 comments:

nmcollier said...

Fantastic set of shots!!

Christine Pobke said...

Rhonda... these are SPECTACULAR!!! This family is so so so gorgeous! :) Beautiful work, my friend! :)

Unknown said...

Magic. They must be thrilled.

LBA said...

Oh Rhonda! Mwah, my talented friend - these are *gorgeous* !